We pride ourselves on the SuperSwim products we offer because we know they’re made with durable materials right here in the USA! From stainless steel fixtures to highly resilient plastisol, our products are built to keep up with you while you meet your fitness goals. Still, that doesn’t mean they’re indestructible, and it’s important for users to inspect their equipment before each use.
If any of your equipment is broken, cracked, or otherwise damaged DO NOT USE it. Just give us a call and let us help you replace the parts you need!
SuperSwim Parts & Accessories Offered
The great thing about SuperSwim tether systems is that, if one part of your equipment becomes damaged, you don’t have to replace the entire system. We offer many individual parts and accessories so you can replace what you need and get back to your pool resistance training!
Depending on the type of SuperSwim System you have, you might need to replace any of the following:
• Above Ground Adapter Base – 4ft tall PVC and steel adapter base, 24in steel stake, one steel U-bolt.
• Ladder & Handrail Clamp-On Base – 6in x 4in x 3.5in high-quality aluminum alloy base
• In-Deck Base (Standard 2” Fitting) – Stainless steel 2in x 3.5in base made to fit standard starting block platforms
• In-Deck Base with Grout – Stainless steel 2in x 3.5in base with grout to secure into your pool deck
• In-Deck Base Caps (6 Count) – Six chrome-plated caps that are 1in in diameter
All of our systems use the Safety Swim Harness, Flexible Fiber Rod, and Nylon Cord. Any of these pieces can deteriorate in the elements, or in the harsh chemicals found in most pools, especially when they aren’t properly stored out of the way after use. Each of these parts are available for individual sale.
Need Some Help?
Again: DO NOT USE your SuperSwim tether system if it is in any way defective. Call 1-800-848-1222, message us by email, or check out our online inventory if you need to replace any of your SuperSwim hardware or accessories!