SuperSwim systems are convenient, comprehensive, and compact. Each kit has all the equipment you need to get started on your swim tether training. Still, we understand that sometimes pieces can get lost, broken, or otherwise damaged over time. We offer spare parts and accessories so you can replace what you need and get back to your pool resistance training in no time!
Spare Equipment & Hardware
We strongly advise against using your SuperSwim system if any piece has been broken, cracked, or otherwise damaged. If your equipment has sustained any such damage, DO NOT USE the system until the damaged portion has been replaced. You do not have to replace the entire system, and we offer different parts and accessories so you can get exactly what you need!
• SuperSwim Flexible Fiber Pole – Extends 6.5ft when assembled and comes with 100% stainless steel fittings, a connector disc, and a belt hook for hanging the Safety Swim Harness to dry.
• SuperSwim Safety Swim Harness – Made of durable nylon, our standard harness fits waists between 20-64in and we offer customizable sizes upon request.
• SuperSwim Nylon Cord – 10ft of resilient, dependable nylon keeps you swimming in place for miles!
Different Bases for Different Systems:
• SuperSwim In-Deck Base and Grout – This stainless steel plate is 2in in diameter. Its stem is 3.5in long and is drilled directly into almost any pool deck made of concrete, brick, wood, or stone.
• SuperSwim Ladder & Handrail Clamp-On Base – Made from high-quality aluminum alloy, this piece is 6in x 4in x 3.5in and fits any standard handrail 2in or smaller.
• SuperSwim Above Ground Pool Adapter Base – 4ft tall PVC and steel adapter base, which can be customized to fit your pool’s height. You also get a 24in steel stake to anchor in the ground and one steel U-bolt to anchor to the pool lip.
We Also Have:
• SuperSwim Travel Bag – Each kit comes with a stylish and convenient bag that’s perfect for traveling athletes, trainers, and professionals.
• Removable SuperSwim In-Deck Base Caps – This pair of plastic caps cover the holes on your Water Base System.
Questions? Call Us!
If you have any questions about our different accessories, we’re here to help! Contact us online or give us a call at 1-800-848-1222!